We want to share our current protocols with you all.
The following guidelines are currently in place for your safety. PLEASE review all the information before arriving for your appointment. We have worked diligently to temporarily restructure how we conduct business, and appreciate your adherence to these necessary protocols.
- Please call the salon upon arrival:
Waltham location 781-464-0064.
Newton location 617-964-6545.
- Our Guest Service Expert (GSE) will tell you when it is safe for you to join us inside. In order to limit contact we ask that you come alone for your services. Currently we cannot accommodate children who do not have an appointment in the building. The waiting areas are not being utilized. Please limit the amount of personal items you have with you; although our beverage service is suspended, you are welcome to bring your own.
- Upon entering our GSE will take your temperature via touchless wand, and ask you to wash your hands, or use sanitizer.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at all times inside the salon. Due to restrictions on supplies, we ask that you bring your own clean sanitized mask to your appointment. For color appointments you may prefer to bring 2 masks; we are not responsible for color staining.Thank you for helping us do our jobs to maintain MA State Board regulations. We value our jobs, as well as the health and safety of all involved.
- Please allow our staff to pull any retail products from our displays for you. Eliminating touch points will help to ensure your safety. If you would like to purchase items at any time, call us and we will happily arrange curbside pickup!
- We are processing payments as clean as possible. If you would like to be completely contactless in your payment, you may pre-purchase a Blondie Salons gift card, and it can be processed as touchless pay. Gratuities for staff may be left via Venmo or cash if necessary; we cannot process gratuities on credit cards.
MEASURES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Employees nor Guests will be permitted onsite if they have Covid-19 symptoms.
- There will be limited stylists working at one time, on each shift. Thank you for your patience; your stylist may not have the same hours as in past.
- Each stylist is following MA mandated guidelines for PPE. Our staff safety protocol is extremely stringent.
- The number of Guests on premises is limited to ensure six foot distancing between each Guest station.
- Every treatment bowl and sink will be sanitized between each Guest.
- Stylists will sanitize each station and all equipment between Guests.
- We are temporarily suspending our beverage services.
- High traffic areas will be sanitized at least every hour. This includes but is not limited to: door knobs, light switches, tools, any & all surfaces.
- During the shampoo services, our staff is keeping conversation to a minimum. Both for safety, and for you to relax and enjoy your service.
- Our entire staff is certified on up-to-date Covid-19 procedures.
While striving to accommodate all our guests, we remind you of our 24-hour cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled under 4 hours will be charged for the service scheduled. If you are sick or have been around COVID-19 you will however not be charged the cancellation fee, and we appreciate you rescheduling once your healthy! Symptoms may appear 2 – 14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you had visited Blondie Salons 14 days or less previous to symptoms appearing, we kindly ask you to contact Management so we may conduct contact tracing.