To request an appointment booking, please start your process HERE. Thank you for your patience during this process, our goal is always to provide you with the best experience.
Please contact our Guest Service Expert directly if you wish to pickup a product order or Gift Card curbside, and they will make arrangements.
We want to share our re-opening protocols with you all.
The following guidelines are currently in place for your safety. PLEASE review all the information before arriving for your appointment. We have worked diligently to temporarily restructure how we conduct business, and appreciate your adherence to these necessary protocols.
Please call the salon upon arrival; Waltham location: 781-464-0064. Newton location: 617-964-6545.
Our Guest Service Expert (GSE) will tell you when it is safe for you to join us inside. In order to limit contact we ask that you come alone for your services. At this time, for safety, we cannot accommodate children in the building. The waiting areas will not be utilized. Please limit the amount of personal items you have with you; no food or beverages are currently allowed.
Upon entering our GSE will take your temperature via wand, and ask you to wash your hands, or use sanitizer. We will have a form for you to sign before you are taken to your seat.
It is mandatory to wear a mask at all times inside the salon. Due to restrictions on supplies, we ask that you bring your own clean sanitized mask to your appointment. For color appointments you will need 2 masks; we are not responsible for color staining to your mask, please plan accordingly.
Thank you for helping us do our jobs to maintain MA State Board regulations. We value our jobs, as well as the health and safety of all involved. We do not take this lightly!
Please allow our staff to pull any retail products from our displays for you. Eliminating touch points will help to ensure your safety.
We are processing payments as clean as possible. If you would like to be completely contactless in your payment, you may pre-purchase a Blondie Salons gift card, and it can be processed as touchless pay. We prefer to not accept cash or checks at this time if possible. Gratuities for staff may be left via Venmo or cash if necessary; we cannot process gratuities on credit cards.
MEASURES AND PRECAUTIONS:
- Employees nor Guests will be permitted onsite if they have Covid-19 symptoms.
- There will be limited stylists working at one time, on each shift. Please be patient during this temporary schedule change; your stylist may not have the same hours as before.
- Each stylist is following MA mandated guidelines for PPE. Our staff safety protocol is extremely stringent.
- The number of Guests on premises is limited to ensure six foot distancing between each Guest station.
- Every treatment bowl and sink will be sanitized between each Guest.
- Stylists will sanitize each station and all equipment between Guests.
- High traffic areas will be sanitized at least every hour. This includes but is not limited to: door knobs, light switches, tools, any & all surfaces.
- Our entire staff is certified on up-to-date Covid-19 procedures.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if your feeling sick. No appointment cancellation penalties will be assessed for illness. Symptoms may appear 2 – 14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you had visited Blondie Salons 14 days or less previous to symptoms appearing, we kindly ask you to contact Management so we may conduct contact tracing.